Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What my kids think....

I posted this survey on my Facebook page, but thought I'd put it here too. I asked my kids these questions separately so they couldn't copy each others answers.

From Emma (8), Audrey(5), & Amy(4).

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Emma: You love me and you wish I wouldn't be bad sometimes
Audrey: I love you
Amy: I love you

2. What makes mom happy?
Emma: Daddy
Audrey: When I do the right thing
Amy: When I give you a gift

3. What makes mom sad?
Emma: When we yell
Audrey: That we don't do the right thing
Amy: When I hurt

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Emma: By being funny
Audrey: When you say something funny
Amy: Doing funny things

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Emma: How am I supposed to know?
Audrey: You had blond hair and pigtails on both sides
Amy: What does that mean?

6. How old is your mom?
Emma: 32
Audrey: 32
Amy: 15 or 17 or 52

7. How tall is your mom?
Emma: I don't know
Audrey: Huge big (I can only imagine how tall she thinks David is!)
Amy: Big

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Emma: Be with Daddy
Audrey: Play
Amy: Play

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Emma: Sit on the couch and watch TV and work on your laptop
Audrey: Watch tv
Amy: I don't know

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Emma: Singing great
Audrey: I don't know
Amy: Me! (Love it!)

11. What is your mom really good at?
Emma: Helping me with homework
Audrey: Talent show
Amy: Sleeping, you're SO good.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Emma: Drawing, no offense (None taken!)
Audrey: Juggling
Amy: Putting up pictures

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Emma: You don't have a job
Audrey: Work somewhere
Amy: Clean up the house

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Emma: Hickory Chicken
Audrey: Salad
Amy: Rice and chicken and green beans

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
Emma: Being nice
Audrey: Don't know
Amy: You fix me a drink

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Emma: SuperWomanl
Audrey: Hannah Montana
Amy: A beautiful one and a diamond one because I love you (I think she's trying to be my favorite!)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Emma: Talk
Audrey: Play
Amy: Play

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Emma: We agree on stuff
Audrey: I don't know
Amy: Our hair and our skin and eyes

19. How are you and your mom different?
Emma: I don't look like you
Audrey: We don't have the same color hair
Amy: Our glasses and your shirt and shoes and socks

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Emma: Because you say it and you really mean it
Audrey: You always tell me
Amy: Because....I don't know

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Emma: That he loves you and he's funny
Audrey: That he kisses you (She whispered that in my ear!)
Amy: You love him

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Emma: Angaw & Nanaw's house
Audrey: Chuck e. cheese
Amy: A playground and Chick-fil-A

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

No comments: