Tuesday, September 22, 2015

I'm an Influenster!!

So...I noticed a post from a friend on Facebook one day about being an Influenster and I did a quick google search to figure out what it was.  Basically, it's a social networking deal that combines product testers with products and then has them review them on different platforms of social media.  FUN!  I filled out a quick profile and answered some questions and then I wait.  Every so often, the people at Influenster will contact me with a survey to see if I'm a "fit" for one of their boxes.  So far I've been selected for 3!  Products are sent to me, free of charge, and then I post about them and review them on my social media sites.

Today, I got my second Yves Saint Laurent box!  These are high end products that I probably wouldn't ordinarily purchase.  In today's box, I got 2 lipsticks!  It's part of YSL Rouge Pur Couture line and I got shade #9 Rose Stiletto and #19 Fuchsia.  The Fuchsia looks a little bright for my taste, but the Rose Stiletto looks like it might be a good shade for me.  

I've enjoyed being an Influenster and if you think you might like to join, check them out at www.influenster.com!



No comments: