Monday, December 28, 2015

Ore-Rida Tatchos!! VoxBox Review

In my latest VoxBox, I received a coupon from Ore-Rida for a free tater tots product.  I'm already a big fan of Ore-Rida Tater tots so I was excited to get them for free. (I receive the product for free, but reviews/opinions are mine).

I'm planning to try out my own recipe for Tatchos!  Sort of like regular nachos, but using Tater Tots instead of chips!  There are many many recipes at Kraft Recipes Tatchos Hub and I haven't taken the time to peruse them all...so I don't know if anyone has thought of this recipe or not.

I plan to make BBQ Tatchos using my crock pot BBQ chicken.  I usually cook a 1.5 lb pack of boneless skinless chicken breasts on low with a bottle of BBQ sauce (I buy whatever is on sale), about a 1/2 cup of vinegar and 1/2 cup of brown sugar in a crock pot on low for 4-6 hours.  Then remove the chicken and shred it and add it back to the crock pot with the sauce.    While my chicken is back in the BBQ sauce soaking up all the goodness, I will bake my tots.  I'll spread the tots on the plate, top with the BBQ chicken and add some jalepenos for spice!

I can't wait to try this out!

No comments: