Friday, February 13, 2009

Surprised AGAIN!!!


Well....he's done it again! Just a little while ago, I walked through my bedroom and noticed a card on my pillow. It was a valentine from David. The envelope said "after you read this card, look under the alarm clock." So, after I read the card (which was very sweet), I looked under the clock. I could tell it was tickets...so I thought he must have gotten us tickets to a show coming up and I started trying to think what was playing at the Fox. All of that changed when I read the tickets!!! It was tickets to Mamma Mia and Mary Poppins.....in NEW YORK CITY!!!!!!!! We are going the weekend of our 11th wedding anniversary! What a great way to celebrate!!! I am still in shock as I type this! :) And, what makes it even more fun is that we are going the same weekend as my best friend, LeighAnn!! Her husband surprised her with the trip for her 30th birthday last month! Don't we have the BEST husbands in the world??? LeighAnn and I are very excited about spending another weekend in NYC...and we've already started planning our trip! (Of course...I called her immediately after finding out my surprise! She already knew but had kept it secret from me!) Needless to say, I am overwhelmed by the generosity of my sweet husband. I felt pretty special last weekend with the surprise to Hilton Head...and now to be able to spend our anniversary in NY....I'm so thankful to God for all He has blessed me with! I love my husband more and more every day....God is SO good!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh! So exciting! Our girls group decided to go see Wicked bc none of us had seen it yet, but Mary Poppins was a close second! So fun! I expect lots of pictures :) See you soon!

Angie said...

I know! LeighAnn requested that I wait to enjoy Pinkberry with her in NYC...so I'm going to have to refrain while in Cali. It's the least I can do since she's not going to seminar.

You will LOVE Wicked! Too bad we aren't in NYC at the same time.