Monday, July 27, 2009

she's definitely a blonde!!

So...this past weekend we celebrated Amy's 5th birthday. Her actual birthday was last Wednesday, but we had her party on Saturday. Well, today, Audrey came and asked me when it was going to be her birthday. I told her not for a long time...and she said she wanted it to be tomorrow. I said, "Sorry Audrey, but your birthday is not until April and that's a long time from now." The rest of the conversation went like this...
Audrey: April 2??
Me: Yes, your birthday is April 2.
Audrey: It keeps doing that....April 2, April 2
Me: every year?? (acting surprised)
Audrey: Not every year, just 2 times.

Shortly after this, Emma asks me why I'm crying...I was laughing so hard my eyes were watering! Maybe you just had to be there, but for me, it was hilarious. I tried to call David and my parents to tell them, but I got David's voice mail and my parents' answering machine....the blog will have to do for now! :)

No comments: