Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hello....is anyone still out there?

Goodness Gracious I just climbed out from under my rock and realized I have not updated this since last month... You would not believe that I actually have a life. I prostrate myself in sorrow and beg thy forgiveness.

I am distracted with discovering time doesn't stand still, commitments, just generally being the life of the party to anyone unfortunate enough to cross my path. My day is passing in a blur from the moment my children manage to unlock my bedroom door and use me as a jumping castle to well after sun-down. I am not complaining though. Life happens.

I hope that one day I will write something that makes sense. Well, I'll try. This is for my ever faithful, devoted public.


Hee hee....while it has been a while since I have updated, I "wrote" the above post sort-of "mad libs" style from this website. http://www.aussiebloggers.com.au/blogpost.html

I have been busy...and neglecting this blog. This summer has gone by in a blur and doesn't seem to be slowing down. School starts in 2 weeks....maybe then I'll be able to slow down. I doubt it.

No comments: