Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dear God....

So tonight, as I'm tucking the girls in, Amy asks me if she can say her prayer. Of course I oblige, as I love to hear my girls pray. Amy always starts her prayers with "Dear God, thank you for God" and then goes on to thank God for all of her family. Well, tonight, she has a boo-boo on her finger and she stopped in the middle of thanking God for her sisters to tell me that she couldn't say her prayer because her boo-boo was hurting. I told her that she should pray for God to make her finger feel better. So, Amy then says..."Dear God, please make better my finger"....and about 1 second later says, "Mommy, it's not working." I guess she has not yet learned to "wait upon the Lord!" It's a good thing a band-aid can make it feel better while we wait on God to heal it!

No comments: